Our Transportation Department is responsible for the safe and efficient transport of students and district employees. Each of our bus drivers is certified by the state and must hold a Commercial Driver’s License. Our drivers are trained to follow all state regulations regarding school bus operations, well-organized transportation, and traffic laws. You can rest assured that your child’s safety is our priority.
Please remember that riding the bus is a privilege. For the safety of our students, drivers, and others on the road, we expect all students to adhere to the following rules.
- Follow the driver's directions.
- Stay in your seat and out of the aisle.
- Keep all parts of your body in the bus.
- No pushing, shoving, cutting, or fighting at any time.
- No eating, drinking, smoking, or spitting.
- No profanity or vulgarity.