New Frontier High School
At NFHS, we provide a multi-tiered, student centered, data-based approach to improve and accelerate the achievement of all of our students. We monitor the progress of every student and use the data to support and target areas of need.
New Frontier High School serves two purposes for Lincoln County School District #1:
- Assist students in developing the life skills necessary to achieve success in an educational setting
- Provide an alternative education setting for students to complete their high school diploma program
From Our Principal
Dear Parents and Community Members,
Meaningful and purposeful learning occurs when students maximize their effort. New Frontier High School facilitates structure and support that enables students to accomplish their best work. New Frontier students learn to be calm and confident under the stress of learning new concepts and performing tasks that they did not believe they could do.
We would love to help you or your student reach their potential.
Call us at (307) 877.5819, or stop by 1004 Elk Street A.
We are happy to announce that New Frontier is number one in the state! NFHS was the only alternative school in Wyoming to exceed targets during the reporting year 2017–2018! (This is a pilot year for this program, so it is not published by the WDE). Congratulations!
To apply at New Frontier High School, please follow the procedures below:
- NFHS is open to students ages 14–21.
- Complete the necessary enrollment application including:
- Secure letters of recommendation.
- Attend any additional required meetings with a counselor.
- Attend a required New Frontier High School interview.