We are closely monitoring the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. LCSD# 1 is collaborating with local and state health departments as needed. We will follow instructions from the local and state health departments if necessary.
Here are some tips to help prevent illness:
- Keep your child(ren) home when they are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then throw the tissue away.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
For more information on the coronavirus, visit the following sites: