GUIDANCE & COUNSELING
Welcome to the counseling program at Kemmerer Junior/Senior High School and New Frontier High School!
LCSD #1 students are fortunate to receive instruction, support, and professional services from a staff that has a genuine interest in providing for their needs. Some of the services available to you are:
- Academic advisement, post high school planning, and career information and counseling
- Group and personal counseling regarding healthy life skills
- Responsive services including crisis response, mental and emotional wellness skills, group counseling, and individual counseling
- Referrals for special services
If you need services that we cannot provide, we will help you find someone who can help you.
Annie Crank, MS, MSW
Cynthia Platt, MS, LPC
Contact by email or call (307) 877.6991 ext. 4026.
Counselors at are licensed by the Wyoming State Office of Education.
For your convenience, you will find scholarship and other financial opportunities listed in the sections below. Please visit this page often as we will make on-going updates whenever we receive new information.
- Specific Scholarships and Deadlines
- Local Scholarships - We will make applications for these scholarships available to seniors at the end of the third quarter. The application for local scholarships will list the deadline. This deadline is important and will not be flexible so that local agencies will have time to meet with their boards and make scholarship decisions. Seniors, please plan ahead or enlist the help of family and friends to help you make deadlines regardless of athletic events, vacations, or any other planned or unplanned events.
- The John L. Kemmerer Scholarship applications will be available in January and due in February.
- Hathaway Scholarship
- University of Wyoming Office of Admissions - Scholarships
- Western Wyoming Community College
- Scholarship Search Engines