We are Lincoln County School District #1, and our students are the pulse of this community. As educators and community members, we work together to create an environment that promotes a desire to learn and succeed.
WORKING TOGETHER, OUR CHILDREN WILL SUCCEED
We are dedicated to your child’s success and will continue to work diligently to help them reach their amazing potential. Please partner with us by becoming more involved in your child’s school. The following are a few ways parents and guardians can become involved:
- Volunteer to help teachers whenever they need help and when you are available to help.
- Help your child with mathematics.
- Academic Goal: Students graduating from LCSD1 will average as a class, 20 composite on ACT. 25% improvement on WY-TOPP proficiency scores from third grade through tenth grade, averaging 5% growth per year. Once 90% proficiency is attained, it will be maintained.
- Fiscal: Maintain and improve our current facilities and educational opportunities utilizing available resources.
- Affective: Students can identify at least one mentor/advocate among the adults in the district.